My First Industrial Video Shoot!

OH HAPPY DAYS!

I was booked as an extra for an industrial video shoot for a big name computer company! I've always wanted to do at least one industrial in my acting career, just to see what it's like. At this shoot they were showing off a couple of printers and their wifi printing features. My role as an extra was to mostly sit and "work" on the computer, or chat with a near by co-worker. Along with video they also took photos.

The production company was really cool and the director was nice. It was a pretty long shoot. The call time was 9am, We started filming around 10am, lunch was around 1or 2pm, and I wrapped around 6/7pm. Also, 6/7pm is when I found a parking ticket on my car windshield. :/ ....
(lunch time)


One of the actresses said she usually books a couple of project every month (mostly commercials) and that supports her. It got me thinking....maybe I could try auditioning for more commercials. I would say I'm pretty photogenic and I take direction fairly well...maybe this is something I could start pursuing more. 

And of course I get home and check out the latest castings....a national family dining commercial is taking place in a couple of days....wish me luck! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Biggest Audition of My Life! (so far...)

The Working Actress

Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 Parody!