Never thought I would be doing this again...

Well here I am, on set as an extra for this horror film. I have nothing against background work, I just promised myself that I would only do it if I was getting payed. Yet here I am, getting payed with generic granola bars and hopefully a slice of pizza. 



I decided to come here because #1) I needed to take my mind off of the scam that I posted yesterday. And #2) it's been awhile since I've been In front of the camera. Also, I love watching other actors work and seeing how they handle them self on set. 

This has me thinking about trying other jobs behind the camera. I've done PA work and loved it but I'm worried ill get stuck there and ill never get back in front of the camera. I guess I'll think about it some more while I wait to get called to set.

              (Prop they gave me.)

PART2:
So we filmed a scene towards the end of the movie where we wait for the magic words," Are there any questions?" And we all jump out of our seats. So far it's been cool. There's about 20 of us left that thought it was cool enough to stay for a couple of hours longer. So far no pizza but very cool cast and crew. Let's see how this plays out...

PART3(9/23):
No pizza was given but I found out that it was the first day of filming so maybe I can find a way to get a speaking role. :P 

Even thought it got my mind off of things I'm really not going to do free extra work again. I think it's important for me to build my resume with speaking roles and not useless background work. With that being said I have an audition coming up this weekend for a short film and I'm filming for a web series as well. I'm really excited about these projects and I can't wait to share more info with you all. 

Until next time, BREAK A LEG!
Ally 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Biggest Audition of My Life! (so far...)

The Working Actress

Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 Parody!