HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I wasn't planning on writing a post today but I felt inspired so…why not?
 
   When I fist moved to ATX at the end on 2013 I knew I made to right choice. The gigs were rolling in and I felt good about the steps I took to achieve them, but at the beginning of 2014 I stated to flat line. I felt that I wasn't as motivated as I once was. I've never been the one for resolutions but I think it's time I map out a plan of attack and take 2015 by storm.

Some Goals for 2015:

-Book a Feature Film(any role)
-Book a recurring role on a TV/Web series
-Book a role on a Major Film/TV Production
-Continue with my YouTube Page
-Keep Auditioning 

The last one is actually really important to me. In the middle of 2014 I simply wasn't putting myself out there. And as the saying goes, "Showing up is 90% of the battle". Now that I'm motivated and back in love with acting I'm going to give to my full focus and act as if I need this to survive.

Break a Leg,
Ally

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Biggest Audition of My Life! (so far...)

Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 Parody!

Does 4am really exist?