Does 4am really exist?

Yes! It does, and it doesn't feel good. Lol. 

I recently did background for a new show filming here in Austin and it was quite the experience. So much has been going on but I can't give a full update until I get on my laptop. I just wanted to say that I'm alive, I'm well, and I'm working! ☺️ 

Also, I'm going to start a new website soon. I really want a place to store my headshots, resume, on-set photos, social media sites, and a blog... All in one place that's easy to navigate. I think I found the perfect site but now I need to get the ball moving. 

And..... I'm looking to get new headshots done. 😁 

And....find an acting class/ coach.

Jeezs.... I'm tired. Lol 

Talk to you guys later! 
Ally

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Biggest Audition of My Life! (so far...)

Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 Parody!